Hummer Fraser + Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Package
The Fraser Island and Whale Experience 2 day package offered by Tasman Venture Hervey Bay, in partnership with Fraser Experience 'Hummer' Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders, famous icons and hidden gems in 2 days.
Discover the world's largest sand island and Humpback Whales
Experience the unique and untouched remote west coast of Fraser Island (K’gari) and enjoy up close and personal encounters with majestic Humpback Whales.
This is no ordinary Fraser Island and whale watching day tour. With Tasman Venture you can discover the hidden and remote parts Fraser Island whilst marvelling at the acrobatics of the whales in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Your Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Tour Includes:
- Up close and personal whale encounters
- Small numbers, luxury catamaran
- Amphibious watercraft ‘SeaLegs’
- Whale immersion experience (subject to conditions)
- Remote western beaches
- Crystal clear creeks
- Coloured Sands
- Free watersports
- Guided bush walks
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Courtesy transfers (Hervey Bay accommodation)
- Snorkelling and swimming
- Daily departures from mid July to end of October
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 7.30am
- Returns 4.30pm (approximately)
Your Hummer Day Tour Includes:
- National Park fees and transfers
- Current model air conditioned H3 Hummers
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests!
- Friendly and experienced guides
- Visit ancient rainforests and freshwater creeks
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Freshly prepared catering including morning and afternoon tea with individual picnic hampers for lunch
- Special afternoon tea including champagne, strawberries and chocolate truffles
- All beverages including beer, wine, champagne, juice, soft drink and bottled water.
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.
Fabulous afternoon of close encounters and great commentary.