Premium Fraser + Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Package
The Fraser Island and Whale Experience 2 day package offered by Tasman Venture Hervey Bay, in partnership with Fraser Explorer Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders, famous icons and hidden gems in 2 days.
Discover the world's largest sand island and Humpback Whales
Experience the unique and untouched remote west coast of Fraser Island (K’gari) and enjoy up close and personal encounters with majestic Humpback Whales.
This is no ordinary Fraser Island and whale watching day tour. With Tasman Venture you can discover the hidden and remote parts Fraser Island whilst marvelling at the acrobatics of the whales in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Your Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Tour Includes:
- Up close and personal whale encounters
- Small numbers, luxury catamaran
- Amphibious watercraft ‘SeaLegs’
- Whale immersion experience (subject to conditions)
- Remote western beaches
- Crystal clear creeks
- Coloured Sands
- Free watersports
- Guided bush walks
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Courtesy transfers (Hervey Bay accommodation)
- Snorkelling and swimming
- Daily departures from mid July to end of October
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 7.30am
- Returns 4.30pm (approximately)
Your Fraser Explorer Premium Day Tour Includes:
- An intimate, fully guided 4WD tour seeing the best of Fraser Island (maximum 18 passengers)
- Enjoy guided rainforest walk to the historical heart of the island
- Stop off for a swim in the fresh waters of Eli Creek
- Beach time on the famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach including Pinnacles Coloured Sands
- Visit Lake McKenzie - a stunning freshwater lake perched in Fraser Island's famous dunes
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Morning tea
- Al a Carte set menu at Eurong Beach Resort
- Sunset drinks
- National Park Fees
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
Terms and Conditions
- Infants under 4 FREE.
- For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.
Fabulous afternoon of close encounters and great commentary.