Remote Fraser Island Experience
Experience the unique and untouched remote west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island (K’gari) and be one of the few to explore parts of the island only the locals know about.
This is no ordinary Fraser Island day trip, leave the crowds behind and discover the hidden and remote parts of the island in a comfortable and relaxing way. Explore the island while bush walking, snorkelling, kayaking and swimming.
Our friendly, experienced and accredited staff will ensure you have an amazing experience you will never forget.
- Daily departures
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 8.00am
- Returns 5.00pm (approximately)
- Departure time changes during whale season (Mid July - Late October) 7:30am-4:30pm
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Nine kilometres of white sandy beaches
- Guided walks
- Free watersports
- Beach access with amphibious water craft ‘SeaLegs’
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious plated lunch
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Whale Encounters during whale season (Mid July - Late October)
Swimsuit & Towel
Sunglasses & Hat
Departing from the Hervey Bay Marina after our safety brief, we’ll cruise through the Great Sandy Straits, then set off along the West Coast of Fraser Island to our first remote location depending on tide and sea conditions. Every tour will be different so drop your expectations and relax, trust the Skipper will provide you with the most amazing Fraser Island experience based on the conditions on the day.
Be one of the few to discover the seclusion and hidden treasures that Fraser Island has to offer. There will be many points of interest to stop or go slow and capture the moments, along with kayaking, swimming, snorkeling and tubing experiences on offer if you wish.
* Flexible Itinerary - the tour will be different everyday depending on sea and tide conditions - we'll only take you to the best spots and offer you the best experiences based on the day.
Check out our Fraser Island Tour Packages