Hummer Fraser + Remote Fraser Island Experience Package
Escape to a destination that offers the best in natural beauty and unforgettable experiences.
The Fraser Island 2-day package offered by Tasman Venture Hervey Bay, in partnership with Fraser Experience, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders.
Your Tasman Venture Remote Fraser Island Experience Tour Includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Beach and water activities
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Free Wi-Fi
- Morning tea followed by a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers on spacious boat
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Daily departures
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 8.00am
- Returns 5.00pm (approximately)
Your Hummer Day Tour Includes:
- National Park fees and transfers
- Current model air conditioned H3 Hummers
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests!
- Friendly and experienced guides
- Visit ancient rainforests and freshwater creeks
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Freshly prepared catering including morning and afternoon tea with individual picnic hampers for lunch
- Special afternoon tea including champagne, strawberries and chocolate truffles
- All beverages including beer, wine, champagne, juice, soft drink and bottled water.
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
Terms and Conditions
- Remote Fraser Island Tour requires a minimum of 8 passengers to travel.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.