Lady Elliot Island + Remote Fraser Island Experience Package
This package include the ultimate 1 day Remote Fraser Island tour with Tasman Venture and a full Lady Elliot Island day tour.
The one day Remote Fraser Island tour from Hervey Bay allows you to see the remote west coast of Fraser Island. Be one of the few, not the many.
While the Lady Elliot Island day tour gives you ample time to snorkel in crystal clear waters with an abundance of marine life on the spectacular Great Barrier Reef.
About Lady Elliot Island
Lady Elliot Island, situated off the northern tip of Fraser Island, is the most southern coral cay that lies within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Reserve.
It is a significant bird breeding ground as well as being home to an array of wildlife, including whales, turtles, manta rays and various tropical fish.
The lagoon is the perfect place for a spot of reef walking and fish feeding, while the island’s surrounding reef right off the beach offers amazing visibility year round and is a snorkeler’s dream.
The glass-bottomed boat tour is a must-do and allows you a glimpse of the spectacular marine life in the island’s pristine waters.
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the world’s natural wonders, so make sure you visit this unsurpassed coral eco-system and combine it with a one day Hervey Bay Remote Fraser Island tour.
Your Tasman Venture Remote Fraser Island Experience Tour Includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Nine kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Morning tea and delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kayaking and snorkelling
- Stand up Paddleboarding
- Tube rides
- Plus guided walks with our experienced crew.
- Enjoy small numbers on a spacious boat
- FREE TRANSFER from your Hervey Bay accommodation.
* As an added bonus, during the Hervey Bay whale season, be on the lookout for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they enjoy the calm clear waters off Fraser Island.
- Daily departures
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 8.00am
- Returns 5.00pm (approximately)
Your Lady Elliot Island Day Tour Includes:
- Return scenic flight to the island (approx. 40 mins*)
- Welcome drink/orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon guided activity/tour
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
- Departs Hervey Bay approx. 8:10am
- Arrives Lady Elliot Island approx. 8:50am
* Check in at the Lady Elliot Island counter - Hervey Bay Airport 30 minutes prior to your departing flight
- Departs Lady Elliot Island approx. 4:00pm
- Arrives Hervey Bay approx. 4:40pm
What to bring on your tour
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes/crocs are highly recommended, if you do not have any we have some on the Island for guests to borrow
- Lockers available for hire
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
Block Out Dates
Package is not available from 15th December 2018 to 5th January 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Child ages in from 3-12 years.
- 100% cancellation fee applies if the booking is cancelled after 4.00pm the day prior to travel.
- 50% cancellation fee applies if the booking is cancelled before 4.00pm the day prior to travel.
- Day guests, please be aware that Lady Elliot Island cannot be responsible for the weather. Should weather conditions result in cancellation of the tour, you will be able to transfer your trip to another date at no additional cost. If your travel plans do not allow you to postpone, a full refund will be issued. Please note that weather conditions may vary whilst on the Island and result in cancellation of water activities.
- Once the day trip has commenced no refund will be issued.***Travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover unforeseen circumstances***
- Remote Fraser Island requires a minimum of 8 passengers to travel