Fraser Experience + Remote Fraser Island Experience package
Escape to a destination that offers the best in natural beauty and unforgettable experiences.
The Fraser Island 2-day package offered by Tasman Venture Hervey Bay, in partnership with Fraser Experience Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders.
Your Tasman Venture Remote Fraser Island Experience Tour Includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Beach and water activities
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Free Wi-Fi
- Morning tea followed by a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers on spacious boat
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Daily departures
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 8.00am
- Returns 5.00pm (approximately)
Your Fraser Experience Day Tour Includes:
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4×4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink
- Bottled water provided with Lunch.
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
- For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
Terms and Conditions
- Fraser Experience Day Tour requires a minimum age of 4 years to travel.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.
- Remote Fraser Island tour requires a minimum of 8 passengers to travel.