Lady Elliot Island + Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Package
This package include the ultimate 1 day Remote Fraser Island and whale experience tour with Tasman Venture and a full Lady Elliot Island day tour.
The one day Remote Fraser Island tour from Hervey Bay allows you to see the remote west coast of Fraser Island. Be one of the few, not the many.
This is no ordinary Fraser Island and whale watching day tour. With Tasman Venture you can discover the hidden and remote parts Fraser Island whilst marvelling at the acrobatics of the whales in a comfortable and relaxing way.
While the Lady Elliot Island day tour gives you ample time to snorkel in crystal clear waters with an abundance of marine life on the spectacular Great Barrier Reef.
Your Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Tour Includes:
- Up close and personal whale encounters
- Small numbers, luxury catamaran
- Amphibious watercraft ‘SeaLegs’
- Whale immersion experience (subject to conditions)
- Remote western beaches
- Crystal clear creeks
- Coloured Sands
- Free watersports
- Guided bush walks
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Courtesy transfers (Hervey Bay accommodation)
- Snorkelling and swimming
- Daily departures from mid July to end of October
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 7.30am
- Returns 4.30pm (approximately)
Your Lady Elliot Island Day Tour Includes:
- Return scenic flight to the island (approx. 40 mins*)
- Welcome drink/orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon guided activity/tour
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
- Departs Hervey Bay approx. 8:10am
- Arrives Lady Elliot Island approx. 8:50am
* Check in at the Lady Elliot Island counter - Hervey Bay Airport 30 minutes prior to your departing flight
- Departs Lady Elliot Island approx. 4:00pm
- Arrives Hervey Bay approx. 4:40pm
What to bring on your tour
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes/crocs are highly recommended, if you do not have any we have some on the Island for guests to borrow
- Lockers available for hire
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Child ages in from 3-12 years.
- 100% cancellation fee applies if the booking is cancelled after 4.00pm the day prior to travel.
- 50% cancellation fee applies if the booking is cancelled before 4.00pm the day prior to travel.
- Day guests, please be aware that Lady Elliot Island cannot be responsible for the weather. Should weather conditions result in cancellation of the tour, you will be able to transfer your trip to another date at no additional cost. If your travel plans do not allow you to postpone, a full refund will be issued. Please note that weather conditions may vary whilst on the Island and result in cancellation of water activities.
- Once the day trip has commenced no refund will be issued.
***Travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover unforeseen circumstances***
Fabulous afternoon of close encounters and great commentary.