Fraser Explorer + Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Package
The Fraser Island and Whale Experience 2 day package offered by Tasman Venture Hervey Bay, in partnership with Fraser Explorer Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders, famous icons and hidden gems in 2 days.
Discover the world's largest sand island and Humpback Whales
Experience the unique and untouched remote west coast of Fraser Island (K’gari) and enjoy up close and personal encounters with majestic Humpback Whales.
This is no ordinary Fraser Island and whale watching day tour. With Tasman Venture you can discover the hidden and remote parts Fraser Island whilst marvelling at the acrobatics of the whales in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Your Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Tour Includes:
- Up close and personal whale encounters
- Small numbers, luxury catamaran
- Amphibious watercraft ‘SeaLegs’
- Whale immersion experience (subject to conditions)
- Remote western beaches
- Crystal clear creeks
- Coloured Sands
- Free watersports
- Guided bush walks
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Courtesy transfers (Hervey Bay accommodation)
- Snorkelling and swimming
- Daily departures from mid July to end of October
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 7.30am
- Returns 4.30pm (approximately)
Your Fraser Explorer Day Tour Includes:
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant coloured sand cliffs
- Buffet lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- National Park fees
- For children under 4 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australia Approved car seat. For children 4-7 years old parents/ car givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
Terms and Conditions
- Infants under 4 free.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.
Fabulous afternoon of close encounters and great commentary.