K’gari Explorer + Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Package
The K'gari and Whale Experience 2 day package offered by Tasman Venture Hervey Bay, in partnership with K'gari Explorer Tours, takes in the east and west coast of K'gari giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders, famous icons and hidden gems in 2 days.
Discover the world's largest sand island and Humpback Whales
Experience the unique and untouched remote west coast of K'gari and enjoy up close and personal encounters with majestic Humpback Whales. This is no ordinary K'gari and whale watching day tour. With Tasman Venture you can discover the hidden and remote parts K'gari whilst marvelling at the acrobatics of the whales in a comfortable and relaxing way.
Your Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience Tour Includes:
- Up close and personal whale encounters
- Small numbers, luxury catamaran
- Amphibious watercraft ‘SeaLegs’
- Whale immersion experience (subject to conditions)
- Remote western beaches
- Crystal clear creeks
- Coloured Sands
- Free watersports
- Guided bush walks
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Courtesy transfers (Hervey Bay accommodation)
- Snorkelling and swimming
- Daily departures from mid July to end of October
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 7.30am
- Returns 4.30pm (approximately)
Your K'gari Explorer Day Tour Includes:
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant coloured sand cliffs
- Buffet lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- National Park fees
- You will need to supply a car seat for any children under the age of 8 years in accordance with Queensland Transport and Safety Requirements for the Fraser Island component of this package.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Age for this package is 1 year old.
- Infants 1-3 are free
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.
Fabulous afternoon of close encounters and great commentary.